Sunday 23 October 2011

My Saturday...

I had intended to have a slow start to the day and go into the library to get a lot of work done. With my bag packed full of work, laptop and library snacks I headed onto campus. Only to arrive 10 minutes before half time at a local rugby match. Naturally I got my camera out for the 'Photo of the Day' and then hung around a little while. I saw two tries and decided it was time to do some work. Walked a long way round to the library just in time to see my friends leave. So, of course, I buckled. Walked straight back to the rugby which had just restarted, left my friends and sat eating my apple and biscuits. One hell of a Saturday afternoon! Bournville won 23-19.



Bournville's hooker had a great break, abruptly cut short.


 


Stumbled across a serious crow menage-a-trois
Getting a little feisty.









The winning try with only 5 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment